I forgot my password

Latest topics
» [EXFO] Pendulum Paradox
Will the Crystal Beast support even matter? Clock-10Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:45 pm by Rin Okumura

» [YGO]Master Rule 4
Will the Crystal Beast support even matter? Clock-10Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:17 pm by Rin Okumura

» Da Striker HAS RETURRRRRRRRRNED
Will the Crystal Beast support even matter? Clock-10Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:43 pm by Yuri~Senpai

» Will the Crystal Beast support even matter?
Will the Crystal Beast support even matter? Clock-10Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:53 am by Haruka Kokonose

» Cardfight Area download:
Will the Crystal Beast support even matter? Clock-10Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:24 pm by Rin Okumura

» How to earn BF
Will the Crystal Beast support even matter? Clock-10Wed May 31, 2017 1:03 pm by Haruka Kokonose

» [MACR] Pendulum Switch
Will the Crystal Beast support even matter? Clock-10Tue May 30, 2017 9:44 pm by TheArtOfAnime

» Kuuchuu Buranko
Will the Crystal Beast support even matter? Clock-10Tue May 30, 2017 6:29 pm by Haruka Kokonose

» Mekakucity Actors and Reload Predictions
Will the Crystal Beast support even matter? Clock-10Mon May 29, 2017 7:10 pm by Haruka Kokonose

Will the Crystal Beast support even matter?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rin Okumura
Rin Okumura
BF : 18
https://assaultbwduelacademy.board-directory.net

PostRin Okumura Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:09 pm

The reason this discussion is being raised is mostly due to the fact that power creep has gotten so bad that it might not even matter when we get the support. As well as the general hype the community had for these cards dying by now. While we got the Volcanic support relatively soon as we were supposed, to it's been going on about 2 years since we were supposed to be getting Crystal Hoard, Vanguard and Protector. Why? The world may never understand. But this support was literally going to breath life into Crystal Beasts and help them be somewhat viable, but now I don't believe they would do well against Zoodiac, True Draco and Dino. What's your thoughts on the matter? Is the support going to do something at all by the time we get it? Or will it flop harder than Madolches in H.A.T. format?

Last edited by Rin Okumura on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Haruka Kokonose
Haruka Kokonose
BF : 26

PostHaruka Kokonose Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:53 am

I doubt it will do anything. Most people ran XYZ Crystal Beasts back in the day anyway. Most people hate the pure strain and with links it won't do much good. I don't even think the Pendulums or Hoard will really help. Crystal Beasts aren't unplayable but I don't see them ever coming into the meta.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum